The League of Women Voters is a nonpartisan political organization encouraging informed and active participation in government. Every vote counts, be sure you are registered properly. The LWV of Porter County provides the avenues to make the most informed decisions and votes.
PLEASE VOTE!Early voting began April 9th at 8:30 AM and ends at Noon on Monday, May 6th. Early Voting Sites will be open on weekdays Monday Through Friday from 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM… and weekends Saturday, April 27th &…
Take Action to Move HR1 Forward
The Mission of League of Women Voters Porter County
The League of Women Voters was established in 1920. The League is one of the nation’s most respected community based organizations. We, in Porter County, focus our work on Voter Registration, Education, Communication with the voters through forums, and meetings.
We are dedicated to making sure each of our citizens is informed and properly registered to vote on Election Day. We do not support or oppose any candidate or political party. Our goal is our elected officials represent our entire community.
We work to ensure each and every vote is counted and that the voting systems are fair, free, and accessible to all.
The League of Women Voters is a non-partisan political organization that welcomes all volunteers regardless of gender, color, or ethnicity. We do not oppose or support any political party or candidate; instead, our purpose is to encourage participation in the entire democratic process!
- Monthly Meeting: Monday April 15th, 7pm @ Healthlinc Valparaiso
- Learn with the League, April 17th, 6:30pm @ Healthlinc Valparaiso
- Monthly Meeting, Monday May 20th, 7pm @ Healthlinc
- Learn with the League: Redistricting with Julie Vaughn, May 15th, 6:30pm @ Healthlinc
- Annual Chapter Meeting, June 17th from 6-8pm @ Healthlinc
- Monthly Meeting, Monday July 15th, 7pm @ Healthlinc