The League of Women Voters is open to women and men of all ages! We are one of the most effective non-profit grassroots organizations in the country, working with leaders in our community to create lasting change and protect the voting rights of Porter County citizens.
By participating with the Porter County League of Women Voters, you can:
- contribute valuable service to your community
- gain knowledge and experience through the study and discussion of timely and important topics
- help educate teens in local high schools and register them to vote
- inform your community about issues with voting in Porter County or Indiana as a whole
- network and make professional contacts with other League members and form lasting connections and friendships
Joining the LWV Porter County can take as much or as little time as you would like to devote to it! Some members just support us with their dues, some members actively engage with the community through registering people to vote, finding speakers for our meetings, giving presentations at local high schools, traveling to Indianapolis or around the area to speak to government officials, or other community projects.
How do I join?
It’s easy! Use our contact form below, and we will email you back to finalize your membership. OR, just attend one of our meetings in person and fill out our application there.
You automatically become a member of LWV Indiana and LWV of the United States. You will receive their publications. You will have the knowledge that you are adding your voice to a powerful force of members from all 50 states, Washington DC, the Virgin Islands, and Hong Kong.
Sign up for one year of League of Women Voters Porter County membership, regular price.
Reduced cost for high school and college students, please contact us to verify your enrollment.
Or for other payment options, contact us below: